Thursday, August 24, 2006

There is no such thing as coincidences

You know, ive never been one to get wrapped up with conspiracy theories, and yet id never ignore one either. My friend Tom brings up an interesting point about the ass picker being the fart guy. A few weeks ago in the gym, christopher and I were walking down the hall to the stairs, and we heard this random PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. I have no clue who did it, we didnt see the culprit as we were already turning on to the stairway. I didnt really think much of it at that time, but last week when we were at the movies, just as the lights were dimming, yes.. you got it, another nasty PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. In the gym's weight room just on this past monday, im lifting weights so i cant turn around... and what do i hear? ohhh yeah.... PFFFFFFFFFFFT. Some one with terrible gas is following me. As this moment I have officially named him "Fart Man". He is a super hero with only one super power -- he can clear a room in under 3 seconds.

6 comments:

T+M. K. said...

hmmmm... now that I think about it, there seems to be a common demonitor in the appearances of the Fart Man... Dare I suspect... Is this all a clever ploy, distracting us all from the true identity of our hero by also being the narrator of the Fart Man episodes? I'm on to you Fart Man... or is it Fart Woman?

Kartmazova

itinerant_tee said...

LOL.. sheesh you could have atleast blamed christopher.

Oakley said...

maybe its an immigration agent keeping raps on you, waiting for you to take that winery field job with all the mexicans 0_o

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd! My daughter has a stalker!

Oakley said...

lawl, t's mom said "gawd" thats awesome

Anonymous said...

INS is after tiresa! maybe he's just back from mexico and that's why he's having all the flatulence problems... all those beans you know! (and no i'm not perpetuating a negative racial stereotype, i've been there and they serve really gross beans with EVERYTHING!!!) (ok, maybe i AM perpetuating a negative racial stereotype, but that's because it's TRUE...like ALL stereotypes!)

lol
love the drunk violent irish girl with 14 babies and a picture of the pope tattooed above my heart...SEE?? stereotypes ARE accurate!
kat