Monday, September 04, 2006

and were back





Ah the joy of wireless internet and unsecured network connections. Thank you to the idiot in my new apartment building im stealing internet from. Howdy all in blog land. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Christopher and i spent most of it in target, and other random stores getting things for the new place. Speaking of which, the new apartment is great. Its a little loud, and a little small, but its home. Its great.. close to base, a spectacular view... and its void of chinese girls with bad sharing manners, and bad bowels. Ill try to see if i can upload a few shots of the view from the living room, but im not sure that i can do it with this weak connection. I swear you can see the ocean as far as you can see to the right or the left. Its a little ways down, but.. god its beautiful. Were on top of this big hill too, so no neighbours to look into our windows either, and it kinda feels like theres only forest between us and the ocean cause of the drop.

Cool eh? Ill send some pics of the actual apartment soon, as soon as we get some furniture - lol... Aparently some things are comming from tennessee tomorrow, but according to the moving company hired by the airforce, they dont tell you WHEN you are getting your things, only that theyll be here before the 25th. Alteast we have internet. I can keep myself fairly entertained with that alone. We went through base today to walk down to monterey, and as it often happens we came accross a deer. I always forget to post about em when we seem em, and it happens so often its almost commen place now, and i almost dont think much on it. Today though, a big buck ran out across our path.. i usually only see fawns and does. As luck has it i just happend to pull out my camera as it passed and i got a pic of it.





Well thats about it for the time being... it looks like im losing my connection. Talk to you all soon!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr... it ate my comment! i typed it in and then it kicked me out!

i won't re-type the whole thing, the short of it is:
a. Great place + no roommates = wonderful
b. we want to move to a better place too
c. if it wan't for school and work we'd get the hell oput of vancouver in a hurry.

damn blogger. i dare you to eat this comment...

itinerant_tee said...

oo i know, its so damn frustrating when that happens. Drives me crazy. Are you guys just looking to get rid of your frenchie roomate, or do you want a new place? I liked that place, it was a nice layout. I pretty particular about how my kitchen sits is positioned in relation to my living room. I hate is when its closed off from it. who ever cooks feels totally alienated if they cant see the living room. Your place is good for that, and so is my new place. I think that of stipulations for apartments, its right up there. As for leaving vancouver, did you sign a contract for this not so new anymore job? That job sounds too good to leave.. bennifits and tuition breaks makes putting up with vancouver a little easier. ttys...

Anonymous said...

the new place sounds amazing- i'm really glad you're out of that other one, where annoying girls stressed you out! things are going prety well here. just talked to bryn, so am feeling a little bit down, but god, it was so good to hear her voice! fuck, i miss that little monkey...and i miss you too. i love the pics, upload whenever you can! it's all so gorgeous!

miss you, love you
kat

Anonymous said...

Oh no, our roommate is great, we have no problem co-existing. We want a place with a few more windows, no mice, a shower with an actual vent, some power plugs and ceilings that i can't touch with my head if i jump. Oh, we also want to be FAR AWAY from any chinese grocery stores. They smell BAD.

I didn't sign anything with this position, but yes it does make it easier to put up with Vancouver. I think it's the mean aspect of big city population that we're tired of. And the fact that nobody speaks English.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great. Your new camera rocks. someone who loves you a whole lot must have given you that camera.

itinerant_tee said...

isnt that the truth. I love my new camera... it really is great. Thanks so much for getting it for me. The zoom on it is kick ass.. and the clarity and colour of the pictures is SO much better than that last camera (which by the way is all packed up and ready to send off as soon as i get a box). Love you.. thanks again.